Let Us Guide You Through A Difficult Time
Divorce is an extremely stressful occasion in anyone's life. Unfortunately, that stress can be multiplied if you hire an attorney who is not completely dedicated to the practice of family law. Choosing someone who combines a passion for family law work with a certified specialization as a family law attorney gives you a trusted ally with the skills to handle even the toughest cases.
At the Law Offices of Marion E. Froehlich in Vista, California, we value a team-focused approach to family law. That means it's not just one person working on your case, it's a whole group of dedicated professionals whose goal is to give people the service they deserve.
From Litigation To Mediation, We Represent You
Our firm proudly handles family law cases involving:
- Divorce, including alimony, complex asset division and military divorce
- Alternative dispute resolution, such as mediation, co-mediation and arbitration
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Same-sex family law, including divorce
- Matters regarding children and family law, such as child sharing plans, child support and guardianships
It's not enough for a lawyer to be skilled at either litigation or alternative dispute resolution. Marion E. Froehlich has experienced case successes both in the courtroom and outside the courtroom, and she and her team will evaluate your case to determine which strategy makes the most sense for you.
Please contact the firm today to learn more about our services. To schedule an initial consultation, call us at 800-401-6217 or 760-659-3548, or use our firm's contact form to email us your information.